Our new denim combination for winter 2019. We have made our all time favourite 1936 Chopper Pant in a heavy duty 16oz Selvage denim. The denim is a very nice dark colored indigo and has a rich structure. The 1936 Chopper Pant has its origins in the wood working of the early 20th century.
As it was typical of that time the trousers have a rather wide and relaxed fit as well as a high rise for good movement. Further it has two patched pockets in the front, a watch pocket and two big back bockets for tools. In addition one small knee pocket for a ruler or tools rounds up the picture.
The 1936 Chopper Jacket is new for FW2019 and is based on vintage denim workwear chore coats. For a better silhouette we have used a slimmer fit. Three outer pockets for tools and one inner pocket make it a perfect every day jacket.
It is made out of the same 16oz Selvage denim as the trousers. A denim which will fade nicely and which can withstand everyday hard use.
Further details characterize our 1936 Chopper Jacket 16oz indigo:
– 16oz Selvage Denim, 100% Cotton
– Typical Workwear jacket, slightly fitted
– 3 outer pockets, one inner pocket, pen pocket
– Made in Turkey
Further details characterize our 1936 Chopper Pant 16oz indigo:
– 16 ounce raw denim with selvage edge (100% Cotton)
– high waist, loose fit with button fly
– heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
– buttons and buckle in zinc and black finish
– heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
– suspender buttons as used in the 1930s
– ruler pocket on right leg
– Made in Turkey
Attention! In order to get the most mileage out of your Pike Brothers Chopper Pants we strongly advise to follow the washing instructions on the leaflet!
Available in two lengths: 34 and 36 inch inseam