Our new item for the rainy season! A traditional fisherman´s coat.
Since we like to spend a lot of time outdoors, even when it rains, it sometimes can be hard to stay dry. These times are over!
The fisherman´s coat has a traditional fit which was and still is used at offshore fishing. We have used an extra heavy waterproof material and all seams are sealed so you stay nice and dry.
Additional features like a hood, waterproof outer pockets and an inner pocket make it the ideal companion to survive in wet environments
The following details characterize our 1953 Fishermen Coat
– made from 100% PPE waterproof material
– authentic 1950´s offshore coat
– adjustable hood
– zipper closure with snap button
– storm pocket (water resistant) with snap closure
– water and wind resistant
– ventialtion holes under arm
– ventilated back
– Made in Portugal