Our GREY WABASH SERIES consists of wabash selvage denim that was made for the life outdoors. This is where it feels the most comfortable. Wabash denim was used in the workwear section of the early 1920s and 30s. Mostly associated with railroad workers as it was used extensively for heavy labour.
Our 1942 Hunting Pant offers a regular cut together with suspender buttons and a cinch back for size adjustment. Heavy bar tacks and seams mark it as an article for daily use. The D-ring at the front is a typical feature of the 1940s. It offered the owner the ability to attach his pocket watch chain, a feature that comes in very handy even today.
– 13 oz wabash denim made from 100% cotton
– normal waist, regular fit and buttons, rivets and cinch back in zinc finishing
– Heavy bar tacks on seam ends, belt loops and pockets
– Suspender buttons
– D-ring for attaching a pocket watch chain
– Made in Turkey
– 100% pure cotton, 13oz wabash selvage denim
– 3 front pockets
– ivory nut buttons
– heavy bar tacking on pockets and seam ends
– Made in Portugal
Available in size S to 5XL (Gladiator Range)
There is no image as vivid from the 1920th and 1930s as the newsboy with his cap and his distinguishing newspaper bag. The newsboy cap is one of the most characterizing accessories of that era. Our 1928 Newsboy Cap is based on an original cap of that time and is a must for a man`s wear wardrobe. Depending on the combination, it fits well with the 1935 Mechanic Bib or our Hauler series.
– Outer: 100% cotton
– Lining: 100% cotton
– Traditional newsboy cap fit with a medium cap volume
– Woven label
– Made in Slovakia
Size S/57cm ; M/58cm ; L/59cm ; XL/60cm