Since we get so many requests and ideas from you guys, for new Pike products, we`d like to introduce our traditionally wish list for next year.
Write down the items you`d like us to make in 2019 and we`ll sure try to realize them.
Looking forwards to your suggestions!
We have made the following items due to your inputs:
- 1905 Hauler Pant steel blue denim & 1905 Hauler Pant Seattle brown – as more pants with higher waist und suspender buttons were requested
- we expanded our Gladiator Range with this items:
- 1905 Hauler Vest Seattle brown (up to size 5XL)
- 1923 Buccanoy Shirt Ipswitch ecru (up to size 6XL)
- 1927 Henley Shirt Long Sleeve ecru melange (up to size 6XL)
- our classic Pants are available in the Gladiator Range: 1937 Roamer Pant 11oz metal (up to waist 46 and length 38); 1958 Roamer Pant 15oz indigo (up to waist 42 and length 38)
- a Parka was on the wishlist and we produced this one this fall:
- last but not least: We made our popular 1937 and 1958 Roamer Pant in a premium 20oz Japanese Selvage Denim. Therefor we teamed up with the Japanese Denim Mill Kurabo and have a nice and rich in structure selvage denim in the heavy weight segment.
Thanks a lot for your feedback! For 2019 we want your thoughts and ideas again! Take your chance and let us know, which garments you would like to see in the Pike Brothers collection next year!
All you need to do is write your wish in the comments at the bottom of this page or on our Facebook-Page. And maybe with a bit of luck, your wish will come true!
Merry X-MAS and thanks a lot for your great support!